Wadi Rum has been inhabited for thousands of years. For the last couple of hundred years, the Bedouin have resided in Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum has become a small village, consisting of over 500 Bedouins, that live in goat haired tents. They have built 2 schools, separated - one for boys, and one for girls. They have a few stores, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol resides here.
Petra is one of the most visited places in all of Jordan. With its status, as one of the seven wonders of the world - it is a choice place for tourists. When you exit the Siq (the crack in the mountain) you will understand how Petra attained its status. With the first look at the Treasury - be amazed by the sheer size and workmanship that went into creating this facade. Continue on to tour the temples, the Roman theater that used to seat over 4000 persons, the water cisterns, the tombs and much more.
What to expect ?
- Enjoy seeing the Seven Wonders of the World
- Early morning tour
- Professional crew members
06:40 - flight Tel Aviv - Ramon
upon arrival, please take a shuttle bus from Ramon Airport to Eilat central bus station ( shuttle cost 4 ILS per person per way)
08:30 - pick up from Eilat central bus station and transfer to Arava border
Cross to Jordan.
11:00 - start the tour in Petra
15:00 - lunch
17:00 - transfer to Wadi Rum for overnight
10:00 - jeep tour
12:00 - transfer back to Israel border
Flight from Ramon airport to Ben Gurion airport (approx 4:00 pm) we will try to find a flight suitable for your back hours.
- Flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport (You need to be there around an hour before the flight )
- Transfer from Eilat central bus station to Arava border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide in the site Petra.
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra.
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant.
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat central bus station or Hotel.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum camp bed and breakfast
- Jeep tour 1.3 hour
- Tips, personal expenses
- Private insurance.
- Border tax $65 per person
- Visa for Jordan $75 per person
- Transfer from Ramon airport to Eilat bus station and bck ( organized shuttle bus 4 ILS per person from airport and back)
- Airport transfers in Tel Aviv not include
Where to meet ?
Pick up from Eilat central bus station 08:30 - 08:45 am
- Please note flight from Ben Gurion airport to Ramon airport, Upon arrival please take a shuttle bus ( 4ILS per person per way) to Eilat central bus station.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- The voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Does not leave on Fridays and Saturdays.