Over 2000 years ago, inheritance, left to us by Nabateans, now called Petra – was very prosperous. More, then 20,000 residents occupied it. One of the greatest water systems of their times, that was created by The Nabateans, was built to gather water from flush floods. Water was sold to caravans and merchants, passing through. Inspired by Roman architectural manners, Nabateans created great facades, temples, and statues (numbering about 800). Now Petra is one of "The New Seven Wonders of The World". The highlights are: “The Treasury” and “Roman Theatre” (amphitheater with over 4000 seats).
06:40 AM - Flight from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport.
Upon arrival please take a shuttle bus (organized by the airport) to Eilat central bus station.
08:30 AM - Pick up from the Eilat central bus station, and transfer to the Arava border.
11:30 AM - Arrive at Petra's historical site. Start the tour in Petra.
03:30 PM - Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
04:30 PM - Pickup from the site and transfer to your hotel in Petra.
05:00 PM - Free evening. With your free evening, you can do "Petra by night" walk, it has an entrance fee of $25 (not included).
08:00 AM - Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 AM - Free time to explore Petra and the authentic market.
4:30 PM - Pick-up from Petra hotel and drive to Wadi Rum for observation and pictures.
6:30 PM - Arriving in Aqaba for a short panoramic tour of the city, depending on our time of schedule, we might consider a walking tour as well.
7:00 PM - Drive to the border and passport control.
10:05 PM - Flight back to Tel Aviv.
- Flight from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to Eilat Ramon and back (Round-trip).
- Transfer from Eilat central bus station to Arava border with our professional crew.
- Transfer back to Arava border and to Eilat central station .
- Transported in our newest model of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses.
- One night at a 3 star hotel in Petra
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking Jordanian tour guide. (Other languages are available for extra cost).
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant (Day 1).
- Professional tour guide in English. (Other languages available for an extra cost).
- Border fees and tips ($65 special fee for crossing Israel-Jordan border for over-day tourists. Border fees may change due to currency rates changes).
- Personal insurance - No Insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Personal expenses.
- Health insurance.
- Soft drinks.
- Visa for Jordan $75 per person
- Airport transfers not included ( shuttle bus from Ramon airport to Eilat central bus station 4 ILS per person per way).
Where to meet ?
Central bus station Eilat
- Available luxury hotels for an additional $70 per person.
- Single Traveler Supplement: 85% from the DBL room.
- Visa / Tax / Border fees and tips will be paid in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel)
- A valid passport and landing card are required on the day tour.
- We require nationality, passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, and expiry date for reservation.
- Certain nationalities require an advance issue of visas.
- Border passing includes border control and customs. This process may take up to an hour, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- Don't forget Very warm clothing in winter.
- Hat in summer, with cool comfortable clothing, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Lunch will be late, so please eat breakfast before departure.
- Confirmation will be received 24 hours post-booking.