Discover the center of Ubud culture & tradition with on a private tour. Experience its spiritual heritage by visiting the uniqueness of Batuan’s architecture temple. Explore Tegenungan water-fall, Sacred Ubud monkey forest,enjoy your lunch overlooking to green rice paddies view in Ubud and visit Tegalalang rice terraces and joint the soft trekking with it and more.
What to expect ?
Opportunity to see live work-shops & the process how to make magnificent crafts of Batik, Jewelry, Canvas paintings & Wood carving on the way to Ubud.
08.30: Hotel pick up
09.00: Art village walks (Tohpati, Batu Bulan, Batuan, Mas)
11.00: Visit Batuan Temple
11.30: Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
12.30: Lunch at Ubud (included on the price)
14.00: Visit Ubud Monkey forest
16.00: Visit Amazing Tegalalang rice terraces
17.00: Visit green coffee and rare spices garden (free tasting is available)
18.30: Back to hotel & Finish
- Full air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour driver/ guide
- All passes & entrance tickets
- Sarong rentals for visiting temples
- Local donation & retribution
- Lunch in Ubud + Drrink (orange juice)
- Seasonal sliced fruits
- Toll road fees
- Tips for tour guide
- Tax and service charges
- Personal expenses & Extra drinks during Lunch
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Free hotel pick up and drop off (Bukit, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa & Ubud).
- Once you complete your purchase order, we will send you complete confirmation and details information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.